Sunday, September 3, 2017

Random thoughts & CU4CU Alpha's

The holiday's are just around the corner! I've been making a lot of painted papers because it's just so much fun to do. You never know how they will turn out until you are done. It is probably becoming blah to everyone so I am also painting elements. I've not done so well with those but practice makes perfect eh? ;-)
If I don't have a blog train with a suitable theme for them I will just give them away so check on the sides of the blog to the right for the words, painted elements if you happen to think of it. But for now I have some Alpha's I made for various things and never used and a remake that is now CU4CU. These were made by me so you can use them CU4CU no credits required but it would be awesome if you would follow my blog, pinterest and FB page (that isn't a requirement either).



And a remake of some Book Markers given last year in a store I'm no longer with





No comments:

Post a Comment