Wednesday, July 19, 2017

O'Scrap July Blog Train ~ Memories of You

 This month I almost skipped all the blog trains. I enjoy doing them, every month is a new theme and they vary greatly from train to train sometimes. However this month while other people were having a wonderful fun filled July 4th holiday we unfortunately lost 4 members of our family in a tragic plane crash. 2 adults and 2 children. My daughter in laws Mother, her mother's husband, and my daughter in laws 10 yr old niece and nephew.
 I didn't have the desire to anything cutesy or fun in the sun so I was all set to skip this month's trains. Until I saw it was pick your own theme. So here is mine. I call them memories of you because I was having fond memories of Mary Jo and Lee and those 2 children when I made these.






Blog Roll
Check out our blog and if youd like to join in and design
with us come and join our FB Page (designers only please)

15 comments:

  1. so so sorry to hear of your loss hun...sending a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
    Thank you for the beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss!! {{hugs}} and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God be with you and yours in your time of sorrow. Remember the good times but try not to be sad as they are in heaven now....God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. How terribly sad for your family! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You very much for these beautiful gifts !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I will keep your family in my prayers.
    Thank you so much for the lovely gifts.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry for your and your families loss. I will be praying for everyone. Your contribution is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How horribly tragic. Prayers sent for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tribute to them is lovely, thank you! Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Such a tragic loss <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for your lovely gifts
    my prayers and thoughts are with you and all your family members.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sending prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are going out to you and family. Hugs xxxx M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Какая тяжелая потеря...соболезную вам. Ваши странички и рамочки-наполнены любовью! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete