Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Holidays!

It's Fall Y'all! That means those wonderful holidays are rapidly approaching! There will be a lot of freebies coming your way this year too! Last year I gave most of the freebies on my Facebook page. Since then I have found out that Facebook is actually the ones to decide who get to see your posts. If you believe everyone who follows your page gets to see your posts you are mistaken. So this year I think I will be giving all holiday freebies here and at the LMBAB Forum.

Follow me here and on Google+ so you don't miss them :)


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad SOMEBODY gets this. I have been trying to sway people off Facebook for years, and telling them they should set up their social stations outside of it, and make them capable of pushing their feeds to all places. My feeds come from outside FB, and some go directly to places like Twitter (which also feeds my FB) Tumblr, G+, Pinterest, and sometimes even Polyvore! Not to be morbid, but if I should leave this earth tomorrow, my feeds will continue indefinately, and without me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Angela. I have not tried Tumblr, never heard of Polyvore...but I will be looking it up ;). Thank you for mentioning who you use. I will make a little post about it on The Scrimpy Scrapper Page!

    ReplyDelete