Tuesday, September 27, 2016

The Scrimpy Scrapper

A while back I started working on a stand alone page to list freebies and tips that I had run across while doing scrapbooking. As I began posting I could see that just a page wouldn't work. There is so much information out there and so many things to share! I made  blog for The Scrimpy Scrapper but forgot I made it haha,imagine that ;-)

Here is the link. Stop by and check it out if you are a newbie or semi-newbie. You may find some helpful information there.

If you are a designer and have several "family friendly freebies" available and would like to be listed in the freebies section let me know.

http://scrimpyscrapper.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi, there! I did the same as you wanted to do - share what you find. On my blog, there are several pages of resource links. Please, feel free to have a look and copy any of them you would like. I updated them not long ago, but, there may be some that are broken or no longer in existence. I wish to share, too, but my blog is not active right now.
    https://suruha.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Su for contacting me, you have a wonderful blog. I posted about it this morning. I think I know you from years ago at a forum, I was Nana Banana Scraps way back then :)

      Delete